RE-OPENING FOR IN-STUDIO CLASSES ON JANUARY 4
HERE IS OUR TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR JANUARY THRU MARCH 2021
What to Expect
1) All in-studio classes must be pre-booked, we are not accepting any walk-ups at this time.
Once you've booked your class in the Mindbody app, you will receive an email confirmation.
2) Masks are required when waiting outside to enter, and must be worn the entire time you are in the studio.
If you forget your mask, we have extras on hand.
We are currently keeping the doors locked until about 10-15 minutes prior to class start time to allow current students to exit without crowding the lobby, and proper time to clean before the next class.
3) Leave as many personal belongings at home or in your car as possible.
We ask that students bring only the essentials (keys, phone, wallet) into the studio with them.
4) Please remove your shoes as soon as you enter and use hand sanitizer.
We recommend students bring a bottle of water.
For yoga and dance classes, barefeet or socks work great.
For fitness classes, we typically recommend wearing tennis shoes.
Please bring a clean pair of tennis shoes, no outside street shoes are allowed in the studio space.
5) You will need to sign the Covid waiver if you have not already done so. You can download it here, or sign a copy when you arrive. The instructor will check you in for class.
6) All dance and fitness classes begin with students introducing themselves.
Instructors will ask all students to introduce themselves with their name and pronouns,
and typically some sort of quirky ice breaker question like
"what's your favorite emoji?"
Dance and fitness classes begin with an approximate 10-minute warm-up
followed by technique, across the floor, choreography combination, workout routine, etc.
We encourage students to always
'WORK YOUR BODY THE WAY YOUR BODY WORKS!".
Instructors will offer several options for movements, choose the one that suits you best!
If you need another suggestion or option for a certain move,
we are here and happy to help, just let us know!
Take breaks whenever you need to, ask questions, and have so much FUN.
You can follow-up with the instructor after class if you have any further questions.
If the instructor has another class right away,
they may ask to schedule a time with you for a phone call or an email.